From the World of Health:
- Bats/Pandemics: To prevent future pandemics, leave bats alone. wcs.com
- Addiction/Curb: Weight-loss meds like Ozempic may help curb addictive behaviors. cnn.com
- Dementia/Signs: How do I know if I have dementia? indiatimes.com
- Cancer Metastases/Mechanisms: Mechanisms behind aggressive cancer metastases uncovered. unibas.ch
- Preterm Newborns/Fractures: Pre-term and low birthweight newborns have fewer fractures in childhood than others. uef.fi
- Breastfeeding/Test Scores: How long you breastfeed may impact your child’s test scores later, study shows. cnn.com
- Heart Disease/Risk Factors: 5 biggest (and preventable) risk factors of heart disease. indiatimes.com
- Mother/Premature Baby: Close contact intervention between a mother and her premature baby may reduce risk of mortality by almost a third. bmj.com
- Parkinson’s/Progesterone: Progesterone’s protective potential against Parkinson’s. news.rub.de
- Eyebrows/Genes: A new study uncovers genes that define the appearance of eyebrows. elsevier.com
Latest Medical Vocab entries:
- What is Agoraphobia?
- What is Dysarthria?
- What is Albinism?
- What is Flat Head Syndrome?
- What are Tension Headaches?
- What is Tennis Elbow or Lateral Epicondylitis?
- What are Keloid Scars?
- What is Prosopagnosia or Face Blindness?
- What is REM Sleep Behavior Disorder?
- What is Klinefelter Syndrome?
- What is an Ear Infection?
- What is Body Dysmorphic Disorder?
- What is Down Syndrome?
- What is Scoliosis?
Medical Vocab is dedicated to providing our readers with the most accurate, up-to-date information on health and medical terms. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive resource that covers all aspects of health and medical terminology, from diseases and disorders to treatments, tests, and procedures. We strive to make this information understandable and accessible for everyone.
We believe that having a better understanding of medical and health terms can help us make smarter decisions about our own health care. That’s why we’ve taken great care in collecting data from reliable sources and writing content in a clear and concise manner.
We hope that you find our content both interesting and useful as it will enable you to gain a greater insight into whatever medical term you want to learn the definition and meaning of.